Wednesday, April 27, 2011

TV

I got the TV up and running. The converter box seems to work, aside from having to be told to go to HDMI every time it's turned on. We watched a video, but haven't tried a BluRay yet.

We need to sign up for cable TV now. Originally we thought we could make do with broadcast, but I've now realized I have no way to run broadcast sound through my amplifier to my surround sound system.

I put in a CD - "Dreamboat Annie" - and the PS3 went on-line just so it could tell me the names of all the tracks. Kind of helpful, actually. I had forgotten how many tracks suck on this album. I only bought it for "Crazy on you," anyway.

Next step is to fire up Guitar Hero!

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's 10 days later and our landlord replaced the black and white(!!!!) antenna on the roof. A few more cables and little black boxes (including Play TV, our cheap DVR solution) and now the TV works and Guitar Hero works, and you're a genius! (Again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The important part is that Guitar Hero works. :D

    ReplyDelete