Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A bit of good news

TOR will be publishing my little SF novel in March 2012. And in hardcover! So now we will have two writers in the house.

Don't ask me how I pulled this off; I haven't a clue. Sara told me to write a story where everything was blowing up on the first page. Apparently she was on the right track. Also, my agent deserves massive credits for doing that agenty magic stuff they do.

Now I can use the advance money to fix the ceiling that tried to eat my baby.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas Present.

    Can't wait for Sara's second release next year, and now we have yours to look forward too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been very jealous of Sara's great reviews, so I'm hoping to get some of my own. Of course that does rather presume a bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete