Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Down but not out

Another reason I chose to raise my daughter in Australia.

However, the sheer difficulty of filing my American taxes almost made me give up the whole idea. And this year was easy - next year will be actually difficult, because I might not fall under the foreign wage exclusion.

Come on, America, get that dollar up. If it falls any further I'll have to start sending money home!

Anyway, I got the taxes done, and am now busy with edits for the sci-fi novel, which will now be called THE KASSA GAMBIT. I think that name goes well with the cover, so that's good. After that maybe I can get back to some kind of regular posting.

Ah, who are we kidding?

2 comments:

  1. It's about time you posted something - I was starting to worry. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. No news is good news! I only write when I have something to complain about. :D

    ReplyDelete