I've stopped sales of Sword of the Bright Lady, pending review by my (newly acquired) agent. I actually signed the agent based on a different book, but she wants a chance to look over SotBL for potential sale to a publisher.
So those of you (all two dozen!) who bought this copy of the book either have a) a priceless collector's item, or b) a manuscript even a high-powered agent couldn't pawn off on a publisher. Time will tell.
I'm almost finished with Gold Throne in Shadow - just two chapters to go. This creates an interesting dilemma for my fans (again, all two dozen of you). If I get a publisher for the series, then it's bad for you, since it will be probably two years before GTiS comes out. If I don't, then it will be available in two months.
On the other hand, the 3rd book would come out a lot quicker if a publisher were waiting on it, whereas if I am busy writing sci-fi for my agent it will be years before I get around to The Black Harvest.
So... which is better? Mind you, I'm prejudiced - I think GTiS is even better than SotB, and I pity those of you who haven't read it yet. :D